Saturday, August 14, 2010

PRC Run for Humanity 2010: Pre-Race

Am registered for tomorrow's 10k run. I believe this run is for a worthy cause. Am anxious though about how it turns out. There's no mention of who the event organizer is. So far no advise about parking areas for participants and aside from a assembly/race time of 500am appearing in the registration form, there are no further updates re gun starts for specific events. I am seriously considering bringing a hydration belt in case the water stations turn out to be lacking. The singlet that I requested in XL size is not available as of yet. I was asked to return to their QC chapter office tonight at around 8pm. Notwithstanding, I am excited about running the full length (and back) of the Diosdado Macapagal Highway. My first straightaway run.