Sunday, August 15, 2010

VP Binay's Vehicle Runs a Red Light... Again !

At 7:50am on my car's clock coming from the Phil. Red Cross Run for Humanity Race this Sunday 15 Aug, my son and I were travelling eastbound along Buendia Ave approaching the intersection of Ayala Ave. We were 3 vehicles abreast occupying 3 lanes of Buendia approaching a green light to cross the intersection. Suddenly, a Makati traffic aide in the middle of the intersection abruptly signals us to stop, which we did. As my son and I were wondering aloud what this guy was up to, he suddenly waved through the southbound lane of Ayala Ave extension and lo and behold, 4 black vehicles with blinkers crossed the intersection on a very conspicuous red traffic light. We were close enough to spot one of the vehicles sporting the No. 2 plate! I dont think I need to tell you whose that is. You just cant teach an old dog new tricks. Thumbs down on this one. President Noynoy can and chooses to wait for his turn on a traffic intersection and the Vice President can not? Uso pa ba yan?!?!